Wednesday, January 27

no cure for no sleep

(entry by laurel) Cleaning seems like a never ending process. T has been getting over all of his immunizations so has cold-like symptoms and today I woke up feeling achy and sniffy. Great. Hope I don't get sick. Airborne and emergen-C for me. It's my best mocktail. I swear by those products. Luckily I have some home made chicken noodle soup in the fridge so I'm set for an afternoon of post kitchen relaxing.

I feel generally frustrated and not able to make much progress with anything.

Today I took the cats out for their first walk on the leash. I know, I know I'm that weird cat lady. But honestly I wanted them to get comfortable being on the harness and leash for our trip so they can travel with us safely.
Lucy did an excellent job, she actually explored some, although she was timid and didn't go far. She didn't fight the leash and seemed to understand that I was with her. She wasn't so much interested in the grass although she smelled a lot of the wall outside. How fun for me. I realized that I should have been wearing a sweater, because it was rather cold.
We've secured a place to stay in Phoenix, Los Angeles and well, Monterey before we leave. Hurrah!

I miss having cable television. I'm looking forward to a lot of things about Georgia... a new house, a new car, a new start. I think it will be a really great experience overall. Right now I just feel stuck in between. I'm going to watch Knocked Up and eat some soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment