Thursday, January 28

A cloud of joy

(entry by laurel) 1000 thread count sheets = a cloud of joy. I do not own such sheets - although I have some amazing 700 tc that I bought, and I cherish. I dream about them whilst still being awake. They're on the bed now. With a sleeping husband and two sleeping kittens. I am in the living room on the computer surrounded by bright lights and my thoughts.

How can one little Smart Move class with other Military wives make me feel this insecure and overwhelmed!? I realize that knowledge is power - and strongly believe the slogan from brain pop "The more you know, the more you know" but this just means I can't rest my mind. Will drink another glass of water and remind myself that I am sleeping on a cloud of joy. If that doesn't work. I'll just repeat this over and over and over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment