Monday, February 8

Patiently?

(Post by laurel) I'm reading Anam Cara by John o'donohue. So far the movers aren't here yet but should be here soon. at ten. I mean forty five minutes after 10:45. Pizza is on its way. Donuts are sitting. Coffee is getting cold.

This quote strikes me "in order to keep our balance, we need to hold the interior and exterior, visible and invisible, known and unknown, temporal and eternal, ancient and new together. No one else can undertake this task for you". In short this is everything my libra-constant strive for balance-anxiety ridden nature fears. I have to do all THAT, and stay on my feet. I guess at least I have an outline of what to do.

 We are waiting. I would say patiently, but that just isn't true. At least for me.

 "Tony," I ask curiously, "are you waiting patiently?"

 He replies that he is in fact waiting patiently. Well, that's one of us.

Also - I miss our cats. They are boarded for two more days and then we drive to Santa barbara. Then los Angeles. We are working hard but there is still a lot to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment